Monday, September 7, 2009

Thanks you guys...

I just noticed I have 10 followers, and I'm shocked to say the least.. All you ladies have such wonderful blogs and I'm honored that you're following mine. Thanks to each and every one of you!So to celebrate this milestone I'm giving away this OPI mini collection. Colors included are Makes Men Blush, Oh So Glam!, & Kiss on the Chic +RapiDry T/C (I have swatched the colored polishes once but the T/C is untouched) All you have to do is...
  • Be a follower of this blog
  • E-mail me (

ps Big shout out to a fellow aussie Danielle (The Diva's Polish) my 1st follower and left me my 1st comment!!

8 comments:

  1. No worries! Always gotta support the Aussies :) The minis look so adorable - wish I could wear OPI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz you now have 11 ;D Nice blog you have here :) looking forward to see what you have for us in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey

    congratulations :)
    is this contest open to everone in the world?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops silly me i forgot to add that it is an international give-away..

    ReplyDelete
  5. great contest, I just recently discovered your blog and it's awsome:) you cannot have to many OPI-s right?;) please stop by my blog any time:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this website, found it through contests and such! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a pretty set!!! And thank you for making it international ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! I saw the number of followers is increasing every day ;)

    ReplyDelete