Thursday, September 17, 2009

Eyeko Polish

I swatched 2 out of the 6 Eyeko polishes.. Pretty Polish (pastel pink) and Pastel Polish (pastel blue with blue shimmer) and so far not terribly impressed, both of these had major streaking issues, both of them had to have at least 3 coats to cover all the bald spots.. and it took forever to dry! The brushes aren't as bad as i thought they were going to be initially, but the dainty little bottle feels like it could be knocked over just a little too easily. I love the color of Pastel Polish but would love to be able to fix some of the consistency issues with it.

Ps..I swatched the remaining 4 polishes, no problems what so ever, great application with just 2 coats. Disco Polish is the polish i was most worried about just looking at it's consistency but it dried faster than both Pretty and Pastel Polish.. It's a cute set, not sure whether I would by it again seeing as 1/3 of it has issues with application and though they're very cute bottles the colors aren't that original. Disco Polish would have to be my favourite with it's massive amount of glitter & resonable drying time.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the update. I haven't tried mine yet. I will post when I do.

    ReplyDelete