Saturday, September 12, 2009

Candy, candy, candy I cant let you go

I've had 'Candy' by Iggy Pop in my head for the best part of 2 days, I have kind of put it down to that Revlon Pretty in Papaya reminds me of a nice candy red/coral and smells so delicious!Pretty in Papaya
'Fruit Salad' with
Mad About Mango, Pretty in Papaya, Mon Cherry
my 'candy' heart

I had to do a simple very basic statistic exercise for uni involving multicolored candy, so once I counted it all and tallied up the results, I was free to play with them till the urge to devour them overcame me.

3 comments:

  1. do they really smell like their names? i've read a few reviews now and some are only using it because of the scent ^^

    PS: i love the idea of the candy-heart you made :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do smell like their names, I found that Mon Cherry, and Mad About Mango smell faintest of the ones I own. The colors are not unique, it applies well, but the smell is a great gimmick that has definitely got me hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Revlon polishes they are my fav.

    ReplyDelete