Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boy, do I love the postman!!

well in all honesty I don't love him...but I do so love getting things in the mail! 1 of my packages from ebay arrived yesterday.. I was hoping that I would have more today but no such luck.. :(
My previous makeup obsession before nail polish was lip-gloss and I fell back in my old ways when i spotted a Lancome mini juicy tube charm bracelet.. I put a ridiculously small bid on it and won!! ($22 AU + P&H) CG Kaleidoscope Him Out, CG White on White tips, Konad Black S/P with plate 56

Went into the city today to meet up with a friend, they didn't show so I was left unchaperoned with my shopping compulsions.. Spent ages in Lincraft though only left with a hot glue gun, yellow thread for Luma plushie and some stuff to make a hat for the races...
current state of my plushie..

Popped in David Jones to scope out polish nothing grabbed me at the OPI stand so wandered round to Revlon.. and got different pack of fruit scented polish, 'Fruit Salad' with Mad About Mango, Pretty in Papaya, Mon Cherry. Pretty in Papaya is definatly my favourite. Revlon have a rather good gift with purchase at the moment Ii was tempted.. but I didn't have enough spare cash with a party coming up.

just to in case you go to DJ's spend over 39.99 and get a pack with a full-size Living Lipstick in Bamboo Bronze, Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup 15ml in Light Medium, full-size Fabulash Mascara in Blackest Black, full-size Classic Nail Enamel in Vixen and a full-size ColorStay 12-Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Blushed Wines

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Your luma plushie looks like its underway! When you are done could you submit it to me? I'd love to put it up on DailyCute!

    - Gaby

    ReplyDelete