Thursday, September 3, 2009

Polish and Pelicans

I was just reminiscing about my first nail polish, it was kiwi scented shimmering green and came in a cute pencil inspired bottle. (Come to think of it, this is probably why I'm quite obsessed with green nail polish.) So when i saw that Revlon had released a scented range I knew this was something i had to buy.

No So Blue-berry,Passionate Fruit, Raspberry Rapture.

I searched high and low and found the 3 pack in my local Priceline for $24.95. Which is a bit of a bargain.. Also found Jessica nail polish for $2, having enough color to play around with i bought the Endurance Base Coat, Top Priority T/C and Nail Cure formula 1+2. I haven't tried them out yet and completely new to the brand, has anyone had any problems with them?

just a few pics of the local pelicans, they're rather strange almost magestic birds..

No comments:

Post a Comment