Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hair stuff... (50% off TIGI)

having done a massive cleanup of the bathroom I discovered that loads of my hair products had died a painful and somewhat sticky death.. So due this I am forced to go shopping for hair products once more; this time I am looking for products that smell nice.. (the main reason that I placed the old products in the back of the cupboard is that they smelled a little weird)
So into my life came  TIGI again, I have already had Smoothing Stuff from the Dumb Blonde range, which I love.. It's a wonderful shimmery finishing creme which is light (as long as it's used sparingly) and doesn't weigh my fine hair down; and smells fantastic!! (strawberries)  So walking passed my local Stefans hairdresser I was gobsmacked to see that they have 50% off TIGI products!! I was very restrained and bought only 2 products.. Superstar blowdry lotion and Hard To Get texturizing paste.. So far when I've used them I haven't got the stiff hair syndrome that my previous similar products gave me but still enough body and control to survive the day at work. The smell does fade but I don't mind that seeing as it won't clash with whatever perfume I'm wearing that day.. and the funky looking packaging is awesome!!
:)
Superstar Blowdry Lotion

Are there any other TIGI products you'd recommend?

If you cant get to a salon they do have an online shop..

No comments:

Post a Comment