Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Halloween post that got lost somehow...

Hmmm not sure how this happened but I thought I may as well post it anyway... I did get my grubby little mitts on some of the Malefiecent collection by Mac.  I was hoping to get the other nail polishes but I was unable to get to the store before they all sold out. So I had to make up for my overwhelming loss by buying other items...
Starting at the left back Violoetta , Bad Fairy ,Wrong Spell and My Dark Magic down in front. 
The Mineralize Eye Shadow is as good as ever, Wrong Spell is great for layering and contouring the lips, Violetta is a bold purple lipstick need I say more.. Well my work was having a Halloween themed couple of days so below are my efforts for both days. Day 1 was inspired by the Disney Evil Queens,




Next day at work I went for a Zombie Shirley Temple look.. using a broken green eyeshadow mixed in with my foundation to give a nice undead touch.. no normal blush either I used a cheap and nasty blue/green eyeshadow pallette..

No comments:

Post a Comment