Friday, February 25, 2011

Old OPI, and a garden visitor

OPI~Can't Help Falling In Love; pinky = Sahara Sapphire
A couple of years ago (when I was still living at the Gold Coast) I happened upon in a local chemist a selection of OPI bottles going for $5 each!! I picked out 3 colours intending to come back the next day and buy the reamining colors but by then they were sold out :(  They are the old formula all chocked full of the nasties but they're still pretty..  Can't Help Falling In Love has been my go to bright pink ever since I bought it, it's non streaky, shimmery high voltage pink.. which makes it rather hard to "capture".. The other two colours I bought at the time were Purple-opolis and My Throne for a Cranberry Scone.. Sahara Sapphire I bought on eBay last year it is a super pretty colour, but streaks like a drunk guy at college.. takes forever to finally dry..one of those purchases I almost regret making..

Bearded Dragon
One of the smaller wild backyard dragons..  occasionally one sees them waving to each other.. not sure what this behaviour means but it's adorable!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment