Thursday, March 3, 2011

SHINEsensational lipglosses

top 2 bottom; Minty Sheer; Cherry Bloom; Glamorous Guava
I love lip gloss, mainly because I favour the bold eye and like to balance it out.. but still don't want completely nude lips.  SHINEsensational lip gloss by Maybelline are great, each colour has a different flavour (which is great if your fickle like me and get bored easily, bad if you really like a colour but hate the flavour) they all seem a bit sheer and only add a hint of colour, the pearlised colours (Cherry Bloom) add more colour that the 'clear' colours (Peach Sorbet).
Peach Sorbet; Cherry Bloom; Glamorous Guava

They are a little sticky but they last awhile without the need for reapplication. I not sure what the reatil price individually is for these babies as they seem to vary drastically from store to store.  I picked up the above 3 in a left over Xmas pack for a very reasonable $12 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment